Windows 2000 Server Local users and Groups cannot access

Dear,

Any system admin face this problem b4, the Windows 2000 Server, when you
open the Computer management, from there you select the Local users and
Groups, a big red cross appear with the message

"Unable to access the computer XXXX. The error was: Invalid syntax"

Please give me some guide line, thanks.

Regards,
J.P
1 answer Last reply
More about windows 2000 server local users groups access

    JP wrote:
    > Any system admin face this problem b4, the Windows 2000 Server, when
    > you open the Computer management, from there you select the Local
    > users and Groups, a big red cross appear with the message
    >
    > "Unable to access the computer XXXX. The error was: Invalid syntax"
    >
    > Please give me some guide line, thanks.

    JP, I suggest you go to a Windows 2000 Server newsgroup for this question,
    not a Windows 95 newsgroup. A full list of Microsoft public newsgroups is
    here:
    http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

    Here are some possible ones:

    --
    Jim Eshelman, MS-MVP Windows Shell/User, Windows Security
    Windows Support Center: http://aumha.org/

Windows 2000 Servers Computers Windows