Operating System Error

My questions is that whenever I try to access my Internet Provider (AT&T
Worldnet) on my desk top, I get the log on screen with the message dialing
and then I receive a box which says

WnConnect

Fatal Erroe Occurred

Can anyone tell me what is happening here and how I could correct it?

Thanks for your help

Bob
1 answer Last reply
More about operating system error

    WnConnect is part of the WorldNet connection software. Try reinstalling the
    software, or contact Worldnet support for problems with their software.
    --
    Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My questions is that whenever I try to access my Internet Provider (AT&T
    > Worldnet) on my desk top, I get the log on screen with the message dialing
    > and then I receive a box which says
    >
    > WnConnect
    >
    > Fatal Erroe Occurred
    >
    > Can anyone tell me what is happening here and how I could correct it?
    >
    > Thanks for your help
    >
    > Bob

System Error Microsoft Windows