Operating System Error

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

My questions is that whenever I try to access my Internet Provider (AT&T
Worldnet) on my desk top, I get the log on screen with the message dialing
and then I receive a box which says

WnConnect

Fatal Erroe Occurred

Can anyone tell me what is happening here and how I could correct it?

Thanks for your help

Bob

WnConnect is part of the WorldNet connection software. Try reinstalling the
software, or contact Worldnet support for problems with their software.
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm