I need Netsetup.exe file from Windows95 CD

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
April 8, 2005 1:02:46 AM

I want Netsetup.exe which is only there in Windows 95
Retail Version under Admin\Nettools\Netsetup folder Can
any one help me for the same. Please I need these file
urgently. Problem with me is the Windows 95 Retail Version
is not available in the market.

juan_net
juandrive@gmail.com
April 8, 2005 12:43:27 PM

"Juan_Net" <juandrive@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I want Netsetup.exe which is only there in Windows 95
> Retail Version under Admin\Nettools\Netsetup folder Can
> any one help me for the same. Please I need these file
> urgently. Problem with me is the Windows 95 Retail Version
> is not available in the market.
>
> juan_net
> juandrive@gmail.com

I found a place to download here