I need Netsetup.exe file from Windows95 CD

I want Netsetup.exe which is only there in Windows 95
Retail Version under Admin\Nettools\Netsetup folder Can
any one help me for the same. Please I need these file
urgently. Problem with me is the Windows 95 Retail Version
is not available in the market.

juan_net
juandrive@gmail.com
1 answer Last reply
More about netsetup file windows95

    "Juan_Net" <juandrive@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >I want Netsetup.exe which is only there in Windows 95
    > Retail Version under Admin\Nettools\Netsetup folder Can
    > any one help me for the same. Please I need these file
    > urgently. Problem with me is the Windows 95 Retail Version
    > is not available in the market.
    >
    > juan_net
    > juandrive@gmail.com

    I found a place to download here