Greeting Card Paper on Canon PIXMA iP3000

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
November 21, 2004 8:30:10 PM

Does the Canon PIXMA iP3000 handle greeting card
paper? This is heavier than photo paper, so I'm
not sure if the printer can feed it OK. Canon's
specs don't say. Thanks for any info you can give
me.
Anonymous
November 21, 2004 9:06:43 PM

"David Owens" <david_owens@alumni.clemson.edu> wrote in message
> Does the Canon PIXMA iP3000 handle greeting card
> paper? This is heavier than photo paper, so I'm
> not sure if the printer can feed it OK. Canon's
> specs don't say. Thanks for any info you can give
> me.

I have not had any problem with my PIXMA and greeting card paper.
I do recommend you feed it only from the back ASF and not the bottom tray
though.
!