Splitter.vxd

I recently received a computer with Windows 95. I tried hooking it up to the
internet but I need a file called Splitter.vxd. I don't have Windows 95
setup disc. Is there any place I can download the file?

Please see this Microsoft article
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q297840/#XSLTH3126121122120121120120

You can get splitter.vxd as part of the Dun upgrade. The upgrade is
available here

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7e2792f7-43d9-407d-8b6d-6ca2bfdf2119&DisplayLang=en

--
Jon Hildrum