    news:uM4cMrXSFHA.2784@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
    > Hi!
    >
    > Which image editor program do you
    > use/recommend for editing digital
    > photos in Win 95?
    >
    > Roman

    you can try this one..

    http://www.irfanview.com/

    You need a fairly old one, as graphics editing packages tend to make fairly
    heavy demands on the OS, and applications written for W98 or later may not
    work with W95. Ebay might be the best source. I have had a lot of success
    with Micrographics Graphics Suite on older machines.
    --
    Jeff Richards
    MS MVP (Windows - Shell/User)
    "roman modic" <modicr@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    >
    > Which image editor program do you
    > use/recommend for editing digital
    > photos in Win 95?
    >
    > Roman

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win95.general.discussion (More info?)

    Hey,

    "Jeff Richards" <JRichards@msn.com.au> wrote in message
    > You need a fairly old one, as graphics editing packages tend to make
    > fairly heavy demands on the OS, and applications written for W98 or later
    > may not work with W95. Ebay might be the best source. I have had a lot
    > of success with Micrographics Graphics Suite on older machines.
    > --

    I found truly great photo editing program: Picture Window PRO 3.5
    http://www.dl-c.com/

    It is still being developed :)

    More info here:
    http://www.normankoren.com/PWP_intro.html