Policy based roaming VPN's?

How may VPN client/server solutions out there allow you to contrally manage
VPN access to internal resources via a central policy that gets downloaded
to the client upon connection?

We use PPTP for romaing guys because its NAT friendly. Each user has a
dedicated IP addres in Active Directory so we can configure the appropriate
access lists based on what they need access to.

This doesn't scale however, and is hard to manage. I would prefer to throw
this out and replace it with a VPN solution that can push policy based rules
to the VPN client.

Comments?
2 answers Last reply
More about policy based roaming

    > How may VPN client/server solutions out there allow you to contrally manage
    > VPN access to internal resources via a central policy that gets downloaded
    > to the client upon connection?

    Lucent brick does, so does Sidewinder/Safenet

    Thanks for that..

    Do either of these IPSEC based solutions support IPSEC/NAT?

    thanks

    "rounner" <rounner@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > How may VPN client/server solutions out there allow you to contrally
    manage
    > > VPN access to internal resources via a central policy that gets
    downloaded
    > > to the client upon connection?
    >
    > Lucent brick does, so does Sidewinder/Safenet

VPN Policy Networking