Need product key #

I had to format C:/ and tried to reinstall the winows that came with the
computer but don't have the product key. Here all the info,,,I have the
original start up disk and windows CD that came with it.
Heres the info:
Packard Bell PB 1700 CD
Descr. PB 1700 CDW
SrvCd. 12- 10520

(Bar Code)
800337104 73416

(BarCode)
S/N N452106622+

P/N: 890452

Heres the info on the back of the monitor:
S/N: LMMM53801997
BPCS# 010278-023
Manuf: September 1995 K
Mode 1010

Info on A:/ disk,,,BPCS# 146734
Info on CD,,,,MS#000-14212
Thank you for the help
Steve

If you have a Microsoft version of Windows, you can call Microsoft.
They can give you a verification code.

If you have an OEM (that is Packard Bell) version of Windows that was
released in 1996 or later, you can try making up a product ID! The
secret is that when you add up all the digits in the second numeric
field, the total must be an even multiple of seven.

Examples:

17177-OEM-1616167-16167
10597-OEM-0021407-56804
30397-OEM-0026382-89293
12697-OEM-0022316-53361
36599-OEM-0009174-29179

1+6+1+6+1+6+7 = 28 which is 4*7
2+1+4+7 = 14, which is 2*7
2+6+3+8+2 = 21, which is 3*7
2+2+3+1+6 = 14, which is 2*7
9+1+7+4 = 21, which is 3*7

I don't have validated ideas about the ID on the original version
of Windows 95. However, you can try three digits and then seven digits
that add to a multiple of seven. For example,

171-1616167
126-0022316

Bill Starbuck (MVP)

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

THANK YOU! BILL
The 30397# worked

"Bill Starbuck" wrote:

> If you have a Microsoft version of Windows, you can call Microsoft.
> They can give you a verification code.
>
> If you have an OEM (that is Packard Bell) version of Windows that was
> released in 1996 or later, you can try making up a product ID! The
> secret is that when you add up all the digits in the second numeric
> field, the total must be an even multiple of seven.
>
> Examples:
>
> 17177-OEM-1616167-16167
> 10597-OEM-0021407-56804
> 30397-OEM-0026382-89293
> 12697-OEM-0022316-53361
> 36599-OEM-0009174-29179
>
> 1+6+1+6+1+6+7 = 28 which is 4*7
> 2+1+4+7 = 14, which is 2*7
> 2+6+3+8+2 = 21, which is 3*7
> 2+2+3+1+6 = 14, which is 2*7
> 9+1+7+4 = 21, which is 3*7
>
> I don't have validated ideas about the ID on the original version
> of Windows 95. However, you can try three digits and then seven digits
> that add to a multiple of seven. For example,
>
> 171-1616167
> 126-0022316
>

> Bill Starbuck (MVP)

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

"Bill Starbuck" wrote:

> If you have a Microsoft version of Windows, you can call Microsoft.
> They can give you a verification code.
>
> If you have an OEM (that is Packard Bell) version of Windows that was
> released in 1996 or later, you can try making up a product ID! The
> secret is that when you add up all the digits in the second numeric
> field, the total must be an even multiple of seven.
>
> Examples:
>
> 17177-OEM-1616167-16167
> 10597-OEM-0021407-56804
> 30397-OEM-0026382-89293
> 12697-OEM-0022316-53361
> 36599-OEM-0009174-29179
>
> 1+6+1+6+1+6+7 = 28 which is 4*7
> 2+1+4+7 = 14, which is 2*7
> 2+6+3+8+2 = 21, which is 3*7
> 2+2+3+1+6 = 14, which is 2*7
> 9+1+7+4 = 21, which is 3*7
>
> I don't have validated ideas about the ID on the original version
> of Windows 95. However, you can try three digits and then seven digits
> that add to a multiple of seven. For example,
>
> 171-1616167
> 126-0022316
>

> Bill Starbuck (MVP)

Thanks Bill! that worked