Migrate form 95 to XP

danr

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2003

I need to migrate one program from a Windows 95 machine to a Windows XP machine.
The original installation disks have been lost and the program seems to not be
available anywhere.
I know how to move the program folders over but not sure how to handle the
registry entries or files that might be in system folders with cryptic names.
The program is Key Form Designer version 4.
Any advice would be appreciated.

danr

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2003

Thanks for replying Bill. I found a copy at Amazon.