Backing up files (documents)

I have Windows XP Home Edition and cannot locate the tool
to back up files.

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about backing files documents

    Many OEM CDs provided by manufacturers don't include the backup utility. As
    mentioned in this thread, it is not installed by the default XP Home Edition
    installation. If you don't have access to it on your CD, the utility can be
    downloaded from the following site:
    http://www.onecomputerguy.com/software/ntbackup.msi

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "J.A.Dye" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have Windows XP Home Edition and cannot locate the tool
    > to back up files.
    >
    > Thanks.

    The backup utility is not installed in XP by default, but you can install it
    from your Windows CD. It is located in the following folder:

    \VALUEADD\MSFT\NTBACK\

    Run the file NTBACKUP.MSI to install the utility.

    "J.A.Dye" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have Windows XP Home Edition and cannot locate the tool
    > to back up files.
    >
    > Thanks.

Microsoft Windows XP