download files

I downloaded Realplayer & Realdownload. Now Windows 95 will not download any
files from the internet. I tried uninstalling Realplayer but the message
comes back Real software needed to download any files. Any suggestions ?

Since the purpose of realdownload seems to be to manage your downloading,
then I guess it's no surprise you can't download if it's removed.

What does the manufacturer say about uninstalling this product and returning
the machine to it's original state?
--
Jeff Richards
MS MVP (Windows - Shell/User)