Streets & Trips 2005, Error exporting maps to Pocket PC

September 14, 2004 10:08:09 AM

I just purchased MS Streets&Trips2005.
I can't export maps for Pocket PC, regrdless of size.
I always get an error:
"Error writing file"
This was the same in Streets 2002, and I started to get
annoyed.
Can anyone help?
Anonymous
September 14, 2004 1:13:10 PM

I haven't tried S&T 2005 yet, but I've never seen that problem with any of
the versions I've used.

You may want to look at your system itself and check for available space,
bad sectors, etc.
--
Todd Ogasawara, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices
Online Editor - http://MobileViews.com/ -- PDA & Wireless Info

"Peter" <arpashul@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I just purchased MS Streets&Trips2005.
> I can't export maps for Pocket PC, regrdless of size.
> I always get an error:
> "Error writing file"
> This was the same in Streets 2002, and I started to get
> annoyed.
> Can anyone help?
Anonymous
September 15, 2004 12:42:17 AM

Also, check that the output location is valid - that it points to a real
drive, and that the directory exists.

"Todd Ogasawara, MVP Mobile Devices" <Todd_MSN@NOSPAMmsn.com> wrote in
message news:eSkBg7omEHA.3464@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...

!