Bill's Hanger

I downloaded Bill's Hanger for my Citation X. Is this for a specific
airport? Can't find it at my airport, KGRI. Couldn't find any documentation,
either. So if Bill is available, please help! This is the Eaglesoft and
Clickteam software.

There should be instructions on how to place it anywhere in the world you want. I put my at KPAE.

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:42:22 -0500, k12bubba wrote:

> I downloaded Bill's Hanger for my Citation X. Is this for a specific
> airport? Can't find it at my airport, KGRI. Couldn't find any documentation,
> either. So if Bill is available, please help! This is the Eaglesoft and
> Clickteam software.

If you got it from www.flightsim.com (filename= esdghang.zip) it's neatly
tucked away in the exe.
Once you run it a doc comes out and so does all the rest of the tools.

--

Marcel
(life is a tricky thing...I'm glad I'm good at it!)

TRENDING THREADS