A320 Professional

Since this is no longer listed on JustFlights website has A320 Professional
been replaced by A340 Professional?
And was it able to run under FS9?

Chris

"Chris Curtis" <chris@nospam.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Since this is no longer listed on JustFlights website has A320
> Professional been replaced by A340 Professional?
> And was it able to run under FS9?
>
> Chris

It's still available at
http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/default.asp?pss=browseproducts&images=checked&catid=101&nm=All+Products
and running on FS2004 as well (with the help of a patch). However my guess
is that it will be withdrawn soon as it doesn't represent today's
state-of-the-art anymore. On the positive side I must (from my own
experience) state that the function of the FMGC is quite well implemented.
Unfortunately the fly-by-wire is just simulated to a certain
(disappointingly low) extent as it is on the A330/340 series. Compared to
newest releases of other brands the VC is still very poor.
--
Oskar
(retired captain)

"Oskar Wagner" <rengaw@swissonline.ch> wrote in message
> "Chris Curtis" <chris@nospam.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Since this is no longer listed on JustFlights website has A320
>> Professional been replaced by A340 Professional?
>> And was it able to run under FS9?
>>
>> Chris
>>

> It's still available at
> http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/default.asp?pss=browseproducts&images=checked&catid=101&nm=All+Products
> and running on FS2004 as well (with the help of a patch). However my guess
> is that it will be withdrawn soon as it doesn't represent today's
> state-of-the-art anymore. On the positive side I must (from my own
> experience) state that the function of the FMGC is quite well implemented.
> Unfortunately the fly-by-wire is just simulated to a certain
> (disappointingly low) extent as it is on the A330/340 series. Compared to
> newest releases of other brands the VC is still very poor.
> --
> Oskar
> (retired captain)
> Remember, in the great scheme of things, we're all small potatoes...

Thanks Oskar!

Chris