Access an admin account

August 23, 2004 5:33:50 PM

I just got a new Tablet PC and in my excitement, I immediately started using
it with the Administrator login. Now, I have created my own login with
Administrator privilages, but the original Administrator login doesn't even
show up on the login screen any more. Since I used the original for a couple
of days, there are a few documents in the original account's "My Documents"
folder that I need to access and move into the ew account. Unfortunately,
the new account doesn't have access to the original account's documents and
settings folder.

Can I somehow get the original Administrator account to show up on the login
splash screen or force the new account to have access to the original's
documents and settings?

Thanks,

John

More about : access admin account

Anonymous
August 23, 2004 5:33:51 PM

John wrote:
> I just got a new Tablet PC and in my excitement, I immediately started using
> it with the Administrator login. Now, I have created my own login with
> Administrator privilages, but the original Administrator login doesn't even
> show up on the login screen any more. Since I used the original for a couple
> of days, there are a few documents in the original account's "My Documents"
> folder that I need to access and move into the ew account. Unfortunately,
> the new account doesn't have access to the original account's documents and
> settings folder.
>
> Can I somehow get the original Administrator account to show up on the login
> splash screen or force the new account to have access to the original's
> documents and settings?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

This should help.