Access an admin account

I just got a new Tablet PC and in my excitement, I immediately started using
it with the Administrator login. Now, I have created my own login with
Administrator privilages, but the original Administrator login doesn't even
show up on the login screen any more. Since I used the original for a couple
of days, there are a few documents in the original account's "My Documents"
folder that I need to access and move into the ew account. Unfortunately,
the new account doesn't have access to the original account's documents and
settings folder.

Can I somehow get the original Administrator account to show up on the login
splash screen or force the new account to have access to the original's
documents and settings?

Thanks,

John
1 answer Last reply
More about access admin account

    John wrote:
    > I just got a new Tablet PC and in my excitement, I immediately started using
    > it with the Administrator login. Now, I have created my own login with
    > Administrator privilages, but the original Administrator login doesn't even
    > show up on the login screen any more. Since I used the original for a couple
    > of days, there are a few documents in the original account's "My Documents"
    > folder that I need to access and move into the ew account. Unfortunately,
    > the new account doesn't have access to the original account's documents and
    > settings folder.
    >
    > Can I somehow get the original Administrator account to show up on the login
    > splash screen or force the new account to have access to the original's
    > documents and settings?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > John

    This should help.