Setting up FMC

Being very new to flight simming is there any programs or sites that show
you how to set up the FMC
Thanks for any help

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:22:09 GMT, XBC wrote:

> Being very new to flight simming is there any programs or sites that show
> you how to set up the FMC
> Thanks for any help

It does sort of depend on the aircraft the FMC is in, but here are two
sites you might want to look at.

http://www.737sim.com/full_flight_page_1.htm

and

http://web.mit.edu/dept/aeroastro/flightsimlab/767.htm

--

Marcel
(Any landing you walk away from wasn't one of Melissa's! <g>)

What aircraft?

if it's an Airbus then it's an MCDU and works very differently to the Boeing
FMC, which works different to the MD11/717 FMS. the A300/310 MCDU works
differently to the A320/330/340 MCDU, and the 737FMC works different to the
767 FMC, which is similar but not exactly the same as the 747 FMC. I'v never
seen a good representation of a 777 FMC in Flightsim and have never had the
opportunity to see one in action in real life/on a training sim. I'd assume
it's similar to the 747-400 one, but that's a guess based on nothing but the
age of the aircraft.