Azerty-Querty keyboard

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how that I can change in a Windows XP Operating System
the keyboard from querty to azerty or from azerty to querty?
Thanks for your support...

This guide will walk you through how to select an alternate keyboard layout
(in this case Dvorak but you can choose another layout when you get to that
point).

http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/windowsxp/keyboardlayout.aspx

"Lieve Vissenaeken" <Lieve.Vissenaeken@pandora.be> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Can anybody tell me how that I can change in a Windows XP Operating System
> the keyboard from querty to azerty or from azerty to querty?
> Thanks for your support...

TRENDING THREADS