Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, and Addons

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 12, 2005 3:33:46 PM

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, and Addons

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 A Century of Flight [4 CDs] CD NR
12 552
crack from \Crack dir on CD4

FLIGHT SIM 2004: HONG KONG 2004 ADD-ON (C) FLIGHT SOFT
SN: 2133-8167-6250-7146 CD NR
14 858

Flight Simulator Expansion - Concorde
Addon MS Flight Simulator 2002 & 2004 CD NR
15 894

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 Addon: World Airlines CD NR
12 070

Captain Speaking 2002 Special Edition (c) Just Flight CD NR
11 765

Flight Downunder 2002 (c) TIMG
REQUIREMENTS : MS Flight Simulator 2000/2002 CD NR
9686

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 - Sky Ranch CD NR
9184

Flightcheck 2002
Serial # 10406
Activation Code: S8002FS4009LTB2Q332QCH1S CD NR
7747

Flight Downunder 2002 (c) TIMG Serial:p TGL-SFLX-JJEK CD NR
7662

Just Flight Jumbo 747 - 400 SE : Add-On MS FS 2000 CD NR
6894

Polynesia 2000 (c) Ubi Soft for MS Flight Simulator 2000 CD NR
5724

Real Airports Add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 CD NR
5721

Corporate Pilot: Add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 CD NR
5708

Flight Deck II (C) Abacus CD NR 5002

AETI Pro Flight 2000 CD NR
3926

Private.Wings.Addon.For.Flight.Simulator.2000 CD NR
3842

Flight Down Under for Microsoft Flight Simulator
SN: EMKP-TJJK-LABF-VSWT CD NR
3696

VISUAL FLIGHT DESIGNER 2000 SIMULATOR CD NR
3173

FS 2000 VISUAL FLIGHT DESIGNER FLIGHT SCENARY CD NR
2781

FS 98 SCENARY DIRECTOR 99 PROFF FLIGHT SCENARY CD NR
2182

FS 98 SCENARY AIRLINE SIMUL II FLIGHT SCENARY CD NR
1932

FS 98 SCENARY HQ AIRCRAFT 99 FLIGHT SCENARY CD NR
1914

please send e-mail vidocq@mail.gr, vidocq@mailbox.gr,
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 6:47:15 PM

ola wrote:

> crack from \Crack dir on CD4

"I want a new ass. The one installed on me now has a crack in it."

--
Peter
April 13, 2005 12:19:35 AM

I'll give ya 5 cents for the whole lot.

Dallas

"ola" <ola3@mail.gr> wrote in message
> Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, and Addons
>
> Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 A Century of Flight [4 CDs] CD NR
> 12 552
> crack from \Crack dir on CD4
>
> FLIGHT SIM 2004: HONG KONG 2004 ADD-ON (C) FLIGHT SOFT
> SN: 2133-8167-6250-7146 CD NR
> 14 858
>
> Flight Simulator Expansion - Concorde
> Addon MS Flight Simulator 2002 & 2004 CD NR
> 15 894
>
> Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 Addon: World Airlines CD NR
> 12 070
>
> Captain Speaking 2002 Special Edition (c) Just Flight CD NR
> 11 765
>

> Flight Downunder 2002 (c) TIMG
> REQUIREMENTS : MS Flight Simulator 2000/2002 CD NR
> 9686
>
> Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 - Sky Ranch CD NR
> 9184
>
> Flightcheck 2002
> Serial # 10406
> Activation Code: S8002FS4009LTB2Q332QCH1S CD NR
> 7747
>
> Flight Downunder 2002 (c) TIMG Serial:p TGL-SFLX-JJEK CD NR
> 7662
>
> Just Flight Jumbo 747 - 400 SE : Add-On MS FS 2000 CD NR
> 6894
>
> Polynesia 2000 (c) Ubi Soft for MS Flight Simulator 2000 CD NR
> 5724
>
> Real Airports Add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 CD NR
> 5721
>
> Corporate Pilot: Add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 CD NR
> 5708
>
> Flight Deck II (C) Abacus CD NR 5002
>
> AETI Pro Flight 2000 CD NR
> 3926
>
> Private.Wings.Addon.For.Flight.Simulator.2000 CD NR
> 3842
>
> Flight Down Under for Microsoft Flight Simulator
> SN: EMKP-TJJK-LABF-VSWT CD NR
> 3696
>
> VISUAL FLIGHT DESIGNER 2000 SIMULATOR CD NR
> 3173
>
> FS 2000 VISUAL FLIGHT DESIGNER FLIGHT SCENARY CD NR
> 2781
>
> FS 98 SCENARY DIRECTOR 99 PROFF FLIGHT SCENARY CD NR
> 2182
>
> FS 98 SCENARY AIRLINE SIMUL II FLIGHT SCENARY CD NR
> 1932
>
> FS 98 SCENARY HQ AIRCRAFT 99 FLIGHT SCENARY CD NR
> 1914

> please send e-mail vidocq@mail.gr, vidocq@mailbox.gr,

April 13, 2005 1:02:37 AM

Yup your right. Those appear to be copies of add-ons. It will cost you $5.00 for me to dispose of them for you.

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

"ola" <ola3@mail.gr> wrote in message news:1113330826.732223.169690@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, and Addons
>
> Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 A Century of Flight [4 CDs] CD NR
> 12 552
> crack from \Crack dir on CD4
>
> FLIGHT SIM 2004: HONG KONG 2004 ADD-ON (C) FLIGHT SOFT
> SN: 2133-8167-6250-7146 CD NR
> 14 858
>
> Flight Simulator Expansion - Concorde
> Addon MS Flight Simulator 2002 & 2004 CD NR
> 15 894
>
> Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 Addon: World Airlines CD NR
> 12 070
>
> Captain Speaking 2002 Special Edition (c) Just Flight CD NR
> 11 765
>

> Flight Downunder 2002 (c) TIMG
> REQUIREMENTS : MS Flight Simulator 2000/2002 CD NR
> 9686
>
> Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 - Sky Ranch CD NR
> 9184
>
> Flightcheck 2002
> Serial # 10406
> Activation Code: S8002FS4009LTB2Q332QCH1S CD NR
> 7747
>
> Flight Downunder 2002 (c) TIMG Serial:p TGL-SFLX-JJEK CD NR
> 7662
>
> Just Flight Jumbo 747 - 400 SE : Add-On MS FS 2000 CD NR
> 6894
>
> Polynesia 2000 (c) Ubi Soft for MS Flight Simulator 2000 CD NR
> 5724
>
> Real Airports Add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 CD NR
> 5721
>
> Corporate Pilot: Add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000 CD NR
> 5708
>
> Flight Deck II (C) Abacus CD NR 5002
>
> AETI Pro Flight 2000 CD NR
> 3926
>
> Private.Wings.Addon.For.Flight.Simulator.2000 CD NR
> 3842
>
> Flight Down Under for Microsoft Flight Simulator
> SN: EMKP-TJJK-LABF-VSWT CD NR
> 3696
>
> VISUAL FLIGHT DESIGNER 2000 SIMULATOR CD NR
> 3173
>
> FS 2000 VISUAL FLIGHT DESIGNER FLIGHT SCENARY CD NR
> 2781
>
> FS 98 SCENARY DIRECTOR 99 PROFF FLIGHT SCENARY CD NR
> 2182
>
> FS 98 SCENARY AIRLINE SIMUL II FLIGHT SCENARY CD NR
> 1932
>
> FS 98 SCENARY HQ AIRCRAFT 99 FLIGHT SCENARY CD NR
> 1914

> please send e-mail vidocq@mail.gr, vidocq@mailbox.gr,

Anonymous
April 13, 2005 2:13:16 AM

Are we to assume you are hoping to sell these? They must be the addons that
most people download in the first week for nothing...:-)

Cheers,

Quilly
April 13, 2005 2:22:05 AM

"Carl Frisk"
> Yup your right. Those appear to be copies of add-ons.

What do supposed he means by "CD NR"?

I hope he got them for free... that's the worst list of add-ons I've ever
seen. Half of them wouldn't run on FS9.

Dallas
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 3:42:51 AM

"Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message news:hSX6e.4999$An2.604@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...

> "Carl Frisk"
>> Yup your right. Those appear to be copies of add-ons.
>
> What do supposed he means by "CD NR"?
>
> I hope he got them for free... that's the worst list of add-ons I've ever
> seen. Half of them wouldn't run on FS9.
>
> Dallas

Not sure but I noticed that disk 4 of FS9 had the nocd crack in the \crack folder on his listing.

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

Are we to assume you are hoping to sell these? They must be the addons that
most people download in the first week for nothing...:-)

Cheers,

Quilly
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 2:48:12 PM

No, some of them are payware.... Abacus, etc. The no cd crack on disk four
of COf makes me wonder if they are legitimate originals, however....

news:D 3ine2$1rj$1@titan.btinternet.com...

!