• Flat Panel Monitors
  • Monitors
  • Compaq
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
January 19, 2002 6:40:47 PM

I was wondering what everbody thought of the...kidding.

I received my Compaq TFT7020 last week and I cannot believe how incredibly sweet it is. Its sweetness is my weakness. I took people's recommendations form this board to help me decide and you were not wrong. I have never seen a flat panel monitor this good at the brick & mortar stores. I took it in to work to test it out (I don't have a system yet... soon) and was super blown away. Coworkers gathered around me and we all ooohed and aaahed... and it wasn't even connected digitally!

One thing I used to worry about is now gone from the list. Scratched off. I can now rest easy. The months of detailed research and in-depth comparisons are over. I have the best monitor I can imagine. Thanks to people for the info they provided.

Now I must find something else to fixate on or my world will not be complete. I am kinda intrigued with digital projectors...

More about : tft7020

January 19, 2002 7:19:41 PM

Congrats. Hehe, fixate on hooters:) 

My rice car will leave your R8500 in the dust!
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
January 24, 2002 3:44:46 PM

Do you have any dead pixels on your monitor? How noticable is it? On laptops it seems so very noticable to me that it distracts me terribly. But I'm getting really excited that the TFT7020 is such a quality monitor. It certainly has the specs!

Ron
Related resources
January 24, 2002 8:44:22 PM

No dead pixels on my TFT7020, and I tried all sorts of funky colors and looking at it pixel by pixel, and no dead pixels.

Only if you let me see the Umpa Lumpa- Homer Simpson.
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
January 25, 2002 11:26:50 PM

Well, I think I'll go with the Compaq then, it's the sure thing. I'm going to check around to see if anyone in the city might have a full-return policy where I can go pick up the monitor and actually see it before I leave the store.

Ron
January 27, 2002 1:07:18 PM

Doubt u'll find anyone carrying the TFT7020 in a store. I spent hours trying to find one, but to no avail. They are on backorder since so many are buying them.

Only if you let me see the Umpa Lumpa- Homer Simpson.
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
January 27, 2002 3:03:07 PM

I checked as well, and broke down and ordered mine from Compaq yesterday. I can't wait!

Ron
Related resources
!