Symantec 200R docs Now reposted

Due to extreme demand I have reposted the two setup docs to my FTP svr.
please ftp to youngmoore.com to get the files. Email afterwards if your
still having
problems.

Thanks
ICC

"icc" <icc85@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<JvadnZMZM8j7wHDdRVn-hA@speedfactory.net>...
> Due to extreme demand I have reposted the two setup docs to my FTP svr.
> please ftp to youngmoore.com to get the files. Email afterwards if your
> still having
> problems.
>
> Thanks
> ICC

Thanks a bunch, I've been tearing my hair out with these things and
Symantec's total lack of support.

seagull

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2004

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 10:41:30 -0400, "icc" <icc85@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Due to extreme demand I have reposted the two setup docs to my FTP svr.
>please ftp to youngmoore.com to get the files. Email afterwards if your
>still having
>problems.
>
>Thanks
>ICC

ICC, How Do I Log Into Your FTP Site??
Anonymous??
I'm Dying to Get My Hands on Your SetUp Docs!!!!!