What is it about EIDOS games?

TeeTewl

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2004
I can't get eidos games to work on my machine...is it Asus mobo nvidia chipset bfg 6800 oc card??? They wouldn't run on my ATI 9800 pro either. The latest one is Shellshock...I see all the video lead-ins but when I try to play all I see is the HUD and 6 wide bands of color. The mouse navigates the HUD but nothing but those bands of color. Perfectly vertical about three inches wide. No patch at EIDOS! all drivers up to date...

A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Xeon

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2004
I just dont look at them or install them, Eidos makes crap titles, plain and simple.

Xeon

<font color=red>Post created with being a dickhead in mind.</font color=red>
<font color=white>For all emotional and slanderous statements contact THG for all law suits.</font color=white>

TeeTewl

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2004
Totally agree...If I had noticed it was Eidos I would never have bought it...I will double check from now on!!

If life were fair...then Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead...

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
Can't say I have ever heard of someone not being able to play a game made by Eidos before. I'd blame the computer before I'd blame the maker.

"Its only when you look at ants closely with a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames"

dhlucke

Polypheme
Never heard of the game even.

<i><font color=red>"I think I'd rather let the <A HREF="http://www.daveclarke.com/game.cfm" target="_new">monkey</A> have its way with me" - Ksoth</font color=red></i>

TRENDING THREADS