Hi Everyone

i am looking at getting a new Dell PC, and i just wanted to know
what everyone thoughts is on the following video card, is this good enough
for flight sim.

the video card that would come with the dell pc if i purchase it is:
256MB PCIe (TM)x16 ATI Radeon X850XT PE w/tv-out and DVI

thanks

william

"Cameron" <cameronpeters@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi Everyone
>
> i am looking at getting a new Dell PC, and i just wanted to know
> what everyone thoughts is on the following video card, is this good enough
> for flight sim.
>
> the video card that would come with the dell pc if i purchase it is:
> 256MB PCIe (TM)x16 ATI Radeon X850XT PE w/tv-out and DVI
>
> thanks
Sounds like a very good card. My Dell came with X300 PCIe and I have since
upgraded it to the X700 PCIe pro 256MB and it is terrific. My cpu is 3.4
Pentium which also helps..

Bill