cloud fix

Unfortunately I can not find the "third party patch" for the hard (sharp)
edges of low clouds. Can anybody pls help me in this matter?

Thanks,
Jan

"Jan Berg" <jan@epost.de> wrote in message
> Unfortunately I can not find the "third party patch" for the hard (sharp)
> edges of low clouds. Can anybody pls help me in this matter?
>
> Thanks,
> Jan

Jan,
I'm assuming that you are referring to FS2004? You may not need a
"patch", you may simply need to configure your 3-D cloud settings in FS2004
properly. Try going into your Settings---Display---and select the Weather
tab. Then set the 3D cloud percentage to 100%, and be sure that "Detailed
Clouds"
has been selected. Try this and see if it improves the way that your clouds
look.

Randy L.