How to fix smeared toner on the extreme right of the page ..

Hi,

My HP4 toner is smearing toner on the extreme right side edge of the page.
It is right on the edge of the paper and about 1/16" wide from right to
left. Vertically the bands are about 3/4" and there are 6 of them per page.
They don't appear in the same place on each page but the spacing is similar.
Can someone please tell me what this indicates and what the solution is.

Thanks.

--
David Jensen
Replace the xx in my E-mail address with "Team" for my real E-mail address

Replace toner.
Blade and/or drum of it is worn.