Sign in with
Your question

xfi soundcard help

Last response: in Components
February 2, 2006 5:24:28 AM

Hello. Ive got a xfi xtrememusic sound card with a set logitech z-5500 speakers. My problem occurs when i switching modes. When im under game mode everthing is cool, under entertainment mode my front right and front left speakers become switched around. Sound that should be coming from the left comes out the right and vice versa. I have no idea why this happens. Any help will be appreciated.

-Poniax

More about : xfi soundcard

February 2, 2006 5:52:52 AM

I have the soundcard as yours buddy. Well. all you need to do is open the tray icon by left clicking it. If you don't have the tray icon then open it from the start through programs. Then open the THX setup console then select assignment. Make sure in speaker selection you select the speaker wether 2.1 or 5.1 whatever speaker you have. Then click the assignment button you should hear a sound and see the image of which speaker is making it simply switch it.
The reason they have these feature is that so you don't have to switch/move the speakers so instead u can assign them.

If that doesn't work, try checking you speaker connection make sure the cable goes where it should.
!