BAVirtual Application Form

Hey Guys,

I was hoping to apply for BAVirtual VA, but every time I try to go to the
application form at http://icc.bavirtual.org:81/Application.asp the
connection times out. This also happens when I try to access anything else
on the icc.bavirtual.org server. Is anyone else having this problem? I ask
as I'm behind a firewall which may be blocking access.

TIA,
Jimbo.

Jimbo wrote:

> Is anyone else having this problem?

I get this reply when clicking on your link:

"Invalid access. Your IP has been logged, legal actions will be taken
if necessary."

Now, I am quaking in fear of the BA Virtual Airlines web police busting
into my room as I sleep and dragging me away. Thanks for that, Jimbo.

--
Peter

Hmm sorry about that..... I dunno what's goin on!
I'm guessing they're having server problems or something.

Oh yea....if they ask you....we never had this conversation :)

"pr" <proffice@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
> Jimbo wrote:
>
>> Is anyone else having this problem?
>
> I get this reply when clicking on your link:
>
> "Invalid access. Your IP has been logged, legal actions will be taken
> if necessary."
>
> Now, I am quaking in fear of the BA Virtual Airlines web police busting
> into my room as I sleep and dragging me away. Thanks for that, Jimbo.
>
> --
> Peter

william

"Jimbo1999" <jimbo1999remove@supanet.removecomremove> wrote in message
> Hey Guys,
>
> I was hoping to apply for BAVirtual VA, but every time I try to go to the
> application form at http://icc.bavirtual.org:81/Application.asp the
> connection times out. This also happens when I try to access anything else
> on the icc.bavirtual.org server. Is anyone else having this problem? I ask
> as I'm behind a firewall which may be blocking access.
>
> TIA,
> Jimbo.

I got to it without problem from the home page

http://www.bavirtual.co.uk/index1.htm

There is also this other speedbird VA

http://www.bvair.com/

Bill

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I clicked the link you provided in the initial post and went directly to the
application, instantly.
Danny