Closed

USB PnP Audio Keeps Cutting Out!

Hi all!

I have a Logitech G110 keyboard I just bought and it has the ability to plug in my usb headphones directly to the keyboard for audio. I'm currently using a set of Turtle Beach Earforce X11's.

The audio is perfect while playing games, but when I revert to just websurfing, specifically Youtube, the audio will cut out after a few seconds and I have to constantly keep enabling/disabling the "Playback Devices" to get it to work again. It is EXTREMELY annoying.

Is there something I can do to get this to stop cutting out? I went through control panel and made sure all the USB pnp drivers are up to date, and they are.

Please help!
7 answers Last reply
More about audio cutting
  1. what happens when you plug the headphones into the computer USB? (don't use keyboard USB)
  2. Same keyboard here mate, happens to me too, also I jsut recently noticed, whenever I plug any sort of USB peripheral into my PC the audio cuts out for a split second, and thats jsut on my SB-Xfi Card so I dont know if MS has released an update that has caused this but I'm going to keep looking into it. Using Win 7 64bit here. Sounds dumb but ATI drivers have been so crap recently Im relating all problems to that at the moment haha.

If I find out anything more I will post here.

Cheers
  3. Updated Info, after I finished posting the last post a few moments ago I uninstalled Catalyst 11.4p and re-installed Catalyst 10.11 as I know that to be the best last known Driver ATI made before Several bugs. Now as I was uninstalling ATI 11.4p I got a message saying there was an issue with Logitech G series Application "Send Error Report". Now that 10.11 is installed I no longer have an audio drop out when plugging in a USB stick. I aslo got no conflicts with the Logitech Driver. If you are an ATi user I suggest going back to 10.11 CCC and re-installing your logitech keyboard Driver, it may resolve the issue. It also may not. But it's the best I can come up with mate to try and help and I hope it does.
  4. I do apologise, after I installed those drivers the sound did not cut out but after several minutes it started again. I do apologise for giving false advice, I hope someone else knows the answer to this.
  5. i have the same problem... keyboard sound drops out while in-game... restart the game and sound comes back...
    this is really irritating. this keyboard is a piece of crap. neither the usb works nor the sound...

what a waste of money!

if anybody can help? please! any help will be really appreciated..
  6. Hi bitts,

Open a new thread on your problem, that is the best way to get helped : )
  7. This topic has been closed by Nikorr.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Audio USB Keyboards Windows 7