Any waste error reset key for Canon S200SP?

MW

Hi,

Is there any waste error reset key for Canon S200SP or S200SPx?
Is there counter reset program for Canon printers?

TIA.

Michael

martin

Micheal,

EEPROM RESET FOR CANAN S200 (resetting waste ink amount)

1) Hold down the reset button while turing on the printer.

2) Let go of the reset button, and then hold it down again for 5 seconds and
then let go of the reset button.

3) hold the reset button down again for 2 to 5 seconds and then again let go of
the reset button.

4) Hold the rest button down again for 2 seconds or more and let go of the
reset button.

That's Micheal,

Hopefully thats resets your printer.

MW

Thank very much Martin.

I was expecting some kinda software like the one for Epson. ;)

btw, I wonder does the below works for latest Canon i-series?

Martin <martin@icanfixit.co.uk> wrote in message
> Micheal,
>
> EEPROM RESET FOR CANAN S200 (resetting waste ink amount)
>
> 1) Hold down the reset button while turing on the printer.
>
> 2) Let go of the reset button, and then hold it down again for 5 seconds
and
> then let go of the reset button.
>
> 3) hold the reset button down again for 2 to 5 seconds and then again let
go of
> the reset button.
>
> 4) Hold the rest button down again for 2 seconds or more and let go of the
> reset button.
>
> That's Micheal,
>
> Hopefully thats resets your printer.

TRENDING THREADS