Suspend SP2 download but still receive critical updates

August 24, 2004 10:37:03 AM

The company i work for want to fully test SP2 on our bespoke apps. Is there
anyway os not downloading Service Pack 2, but still download other updates
relating to SP1?
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 1:15:07 PM

Toolkit to Temporarily Block Delivery of Windows XP SP2 to a PC Through Automatic Updates and Windows

Temporarily Disabling Delivery of Windows XP Service Pack 2 Through Windows Update and Automatic Updates
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/m...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP