Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Suspend SP2 download but still receive critical updates

Tags:
  • Download
  • Apps
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 24, 2004 10:37:03 AM

The company i work for want to fully test SP2 on our bespoke apps. Is there
anyway os not downloading Service Pack 2, but still download other updates
relating to SP1?

More about : suspend sp2 download receive critical updates

Anonymous
August 24, 2004 1:15:07 PM

Toolkit to Temporarily Block Delivery of Windows XP SP2 to a PC Through Automatic Updates and Windows

Temporarily Disabling Delivery of Windows XP Service Pack 2 Through Windows Update and Automatic Updates
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/m...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP