How to replace taskbar icon?

I have an icon sitting in my task bar - bottom right of screen - when I
double click it a Printer Status Monitor opens.
Can I replace the actual icon graphic in the tray with another icon?
Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about replace taskbar icon

    "John Smith" <OrmesbyJohn@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > I have an icon sitting in my task bar - bottom right of screen - when I
    > double click it a Printer Status Monitor opens.
    > Can I replace the actual icon graphic in the tray with another icon?

    Bottom right of screen (left of clock) is the
    Sys(tem)Tray, not the TaskBar, controlled
    by / start / run / MSCONFIG.EXE / Startup Panel
    which indicates TSR items that load on bootup.
    Several of these (e.g. speaker volume control)
    can be turned on or off elsewhere, e.g. in / Control Panel
    modules.

    The icon for each app can be altered via its / Properties.
    --
    Don Phillipson
    Carlsbad Springs

    Wht options do you get if you right click the icon?

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies

    "Don Phillipson" <d.phillipson@ttrryytteell.com> wrote in message
    > "John Smith" <OrmesbyJohn@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >> I have an icon sitting in my task bar - bottom right of screen - when I
    >> double click it a Printer Status Monitor opens.
    >> Can I replace the actual icon graphic in the tray with another icon?
    >
    > Bottom right of screen (left of clock) is the
    > Sys(tem)Tray, not the TaskBar, controlled
    > by / start / run / MSCONFIG.EXE / Startup Panel
    > which indicates TSR items that load on bootup.
    > Several of these (e.g. speaker volume control)
    > can be turned on or off elsewhere, e.g. in / Control Panel
    > modules.
    >
    > The icon for each app can be altered via its / Properties.
    > --
    > Don Phillipson
    > Carlsbad Springs
    > (Ottawa, Canada)