Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

For anyone interested in this printer, office max has the canon ip3000 for
$25 after rebates. You must order via phone, though (to use the coupon
code).

Call 1-877-633-4236 (1-877-OFFICE-MAX)

SKU 20843713 - Canon iP3000 Photo Printer - $99.99
SKU 09015424 - Acco Paper Clips (filler item) - $0.49
(or any other filler such as rubber bands to bump order over $100)

Use coupon code: 122574449457 (if they ask if anything is on sale or has a
rebate, tell them you're not aware of it!) This is a $25 off $100 purchase
generic code. (NOT one-time use)

Printer will now be $75 with free shipping. The rebate is valid from 11/24
through 12/25 and can be found here:
http://maxmyrebates.com/promocenter/officemax/promo_search.html

I ordered mine this morning and it should ship out Monday!
Good price for the printer, thought I would share.

Brian

In article Brian says...
> For anyone interested in this printer, office max has the canon ip3000 for
> $25 after rebates. You must order via phone, though (to use the coupon
> code).
>
> Printer will now be $75 with free shipping. The rebate is valid from 11/24
> through 12/25 and can be found here:

The excitement is spoiling your math :)

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

No no, it really is $25. The printer itself is $100. Then you use the $25
off $100 coupon code to bring the cost to $75.
Then you send in the $50 mail in rebate. $100 initial - $25 instant - $50
mail in = $25 final