net.exe faulting module msvcrt.dll???

Some of the workstations receive an error message when the startup script
initiates. It seems to happen when it is trying to map the home drive. I do
not believe it to be the script as it is the same one we have used for quite
some time and only happends on select machines. When I check the event log,
I receive 2 errors:
1. net.exe faulted by msvcrt.dll
2. Followed by Fault bucket

I thought it may have been an incorrect version of msvcrt.dll..but is the
same version as the machines which are working.

Any ideas to correct this? Once you click on Send or Don't Send error
report, script continues to map other drives.

I have found my own solution...when I tried logging in, the error did not
occur...which let me know it wasn't the machine. So when I checked User
Manager, sure enough the users which were having the issue, did not have the
proper path to their home drives in their profile.

Thanks anyways!