UE error on Tribes2, question for experts!

G

If you ever visited Tribes2 forum then you probobly saw people having UE(unhalted exception)error. This is not damaged CD problem, I know from my experience, I format my hard drive, installed Windows ME, all other tweaks and utilities I use and then Tribes2, it worked FINE! Now I did the same thing except I get UE error before and after patching the game, Sierra can't solve that problem, maybe anybody here can?????? I think the problem is in configuration, like I don't know....maybe cause I deleted EVERYTHING from strup? or I'm using TweakUi????????? Anybody?? SOME SMART BRAIN MUST FIND THE ANSWER OR EXPLANATION!!! I WONNA PLAY!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!
Thank, YOU!!!

dhlucke

Polypheme
I had some kind of weird problem. I can't remember if it was that though.

Drivers! Double check your video card drivers and reinstall them. Hopefully that will help. I don't know if it will though since I have an old voodoo3, and was expecting some hitch. Worked fine with the latest 1.07 drivers though. Just had to get rid of the unofficial x3DFX drivers that I'd been using for a while.

<font color=red>Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.</font color=red>
Pablo Picasso