anyone here going to play Lego StarWars??

tenaciousleydead

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2004
HA! same answer as posted above.
ahh crap thats right around my b-day im cursed.

Asus A7V880 (Via KT 880 chipset)
AMD Athlon 2200 at 2.2 Ghz
MSI Radeon 9550-->9600 PRO bios
2x 256 megs Pc-3200 CAS 2 Corsair Ram (dual channel)<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by TenaciousleyDead on 02/25/05 00:26 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

dhlucke

Polypheme
Is this a joke?

<i><font color=red>Sex is not an old woman's idle amusement. Properly understood and applied, it is the most potent instrument of action.</font color=red></i>

newdude

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2004
Okay everyone I know it's Lego but it's one the few 2 player light saber games out there. The last one that was 2 player co op was starwars jedi power battles. THeres nothing like teaming up with a friend and beating the snot out of a game. Besides I thank it looks kind of cool. Be honest how many of all you thats replied to this forum has actually checked it out on gamespot.

dhlucke

Polypheme
I was going to check it out but I was busy playing duck duck goose.

<i><font color=red>Sex is not an old woman's idle amusement. Properly understood and applied, it is the most potent instrument of action.</font color=red></i>

dhlucke

Polypheme
Ok dude, I checked out the <A HREF="http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/legostarwars/index.html" target="_new">trailer</A> and all I have to say is that it looks like complete crap. It completely reminds me of that south park spoof called Park Wars.

Might I suggest some good old fashioned bamboo sticks if you want to beat on each other? That's what I did as a kid. Just watch the fingers, k?

BrentUnitedMem

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2004
I love Legos!!
I love Star Wars!!

shhhhhhht.. I'll play it!

haha!!

tenaciousleydead

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2004
You sicken me! you are the reason we have riots! you people pollute the earth! ill see you in hell with your burning lego men!!!!!

Asus A7V880 (Via KT 880 chipset)
AMD Athlon 2200 at 2.2 Ghz
MSI Radeon 9550-->9600 PRO bios
2x 256 megs Pc-3200 CAS 2 Corsair Ram (dual channel)