Multiple Outlook Contacts Folders

September 16, 2004 2:01:49 AM

Classic "Desktop Outlook" to "Pocket PC Outlook" synching
odity... I have been using a hit-and-miss application
called "Outlook PCS". This turns "Desktop Outlook"
Contact's Folders(lists) into "Categories" in "Pocket PC
Outlook". There has to be a better way! Half the time
Outlook PCS doesn't work and I have never been able to get
contacts entered on PDA to sych in the correct "Desktop
Outlook" folder. There MUST BE some better solution to
doing this. How can there not be? Help!
Anonymous
September 16, 2004 11:31:14 PM

"David Kon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Classic "Desktop Outlook" to "Pocket PC Outlook" synching
> odity... I have been using a hit-and-miss application
> called "Outlook PCS". This turns "Desktop Outlook"
> Contact's Folders(lists) into "Categories" in "Pocket PC
> Outlook". There has to be a better way! Half the time
> Outlook PCS doesn't work and I have never been able to get
> contacts entered on PDA to sych in the correct "Desktop
> Outlook" folder. There MUST BE some better solution to
> doing this. How can there not be? Help!

Hi Daivd,

You need to note that Outlook PCS is a one-way sync add-in... (it moves the
contacts in the subfolder to the main folder) if you want to move contacts
that are created in your PPC to specific folders upon sync, then this will
need to be done manually after it syncs to the main Contact folder.

Other alternatives would be to use third party application which support
synchronization of non-default folders. For more information, you should
consider visiting the following sites:

* Pocket Lookout ---

http://lookout.vonken.com

* Pocket OnSchedule ---