Missing +

In my Windows Explorer I am now missing the + that normally precedes my D
drive indication in the left pane.
How do I get it back?

TIA
Brian Tozer
2 answers Last reply
More about missing

    Is there a CD in the drive ??

    <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote

    > Is there a CD in the drive ??

    There is no CD in my CD-ROM which is K.
    D is one of the 4 partitions on my Master HD.

    Brian Tozer

Windows Explorer Microsoft Windows XP