installing windows xp

I am trying to install xp in a new computer and it loaded
partially and locked up. How do I uninstall it and start
over? I have tried several times to load it but it just
stops responding.
Any help would be appreciated

Gordon

granderblue wrote:
> I am trying to install xp in a new computer and it loaded
> partially and locked up. How do I uninstall it and start
> over? I have tried several times to load it but it just
> stops responding.
> Any help would be appreciated

Sounds like a hardware conflict - have you removed ALL peripherals other
than keboard and mouse and run the Upgrade Advisor utility?

TRENDING THREADS