AMD is just BAD!

WINDSHEAR

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2006
man, Intel overclocks like crazy... just wait until Conroe comes out before you just give up on it :roll: Another idiot AMD fanboy :roll: sure, AMD's are good processors... I like Intel better :)

pat

Expert
man, Intel overclocks like crazy... just wait until Conroe comes out before you just give up on it :roll: Another idiot AMD fanboy :roll: sure, AMD's are good processors... I like Intel better :)

Calling mozz of idiot fanboy is a bad.. so bad.. You lost my respect sir..

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006

I know man, because GHz is everything, my stupid slow 2.2GHz Athlon 64 3700+ beats a 3.6GHz P4 in all tests I ran, must be a flook!!

pff...

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time

WINDSHEAR

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2006
sorry guys, put it this way... I dislike fanboys a lot. The recent 12 page AMD fanboy thread is really disgusting, and throws dirt on all AMD fans. I have friends who are AMD fans, 100%, but don't throw dirt on Intel, and they are nice ppl. Just cuz this guy likes AMD I have no problem. If he's a gamer, he'll find AMD to be the processor he wants. Good for him. And I"m sorry to insult him for that. AMD is good for everything else to. I wish him luck, and I wish that he wasn't 100% AMD, which usually means they think that Intel is crap, which it isn't, but it's just to bad, he can go AMD if he likes, it isn't gonna hurt him, lol.

WINDSHEAR

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2006
And after, you'll come here and publicy apologize about calling mozz an idiot fanboy.

... and you even have the nerve to tell me what to do. I was gonna do that anyway, and was trying to do that in my previous posts. I already said that I dislike fanboys, and whether or not he's a fan of AMD, he can still be a nice person, no matter what his personal preference. Yes, I'm sorry that I called him a fanboy. I had a personal vendetta against all AMD ppl cuz of that stupid fanboy thread. I wish I'd never seen it. AMD is fine... they just don't need to call us jerks cuz we like Intel. I'm not a fanboy either, but cuz I like Intel, they call me a fanboy, and all the other insults that come with it.

AND, the more you creeps try and insult me, the more I"ll hate AMD and AMD fanboys. You guys suck.

sepuko

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2005
As i can see from the specs of your computer you buy whatever showed the best results in the tests all over the hardware sites :) no offence, i just wish i could do the same.

WINDSHEAR

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2006
same here, I wouldn't mind getting a fancy AMD, but I'd rather save up for a fancy Intel. I have dreams of getting the next type of processors that AMD releases to compete with Conroe :)

pat

Expert
Yup, I have the nerve because you assumed that I'm using Intel while I give up on them when they launched their Prescott line and the follower. I'm an happy AMD64 camper, and don't count on Conroe or on any other CPU until I've actually seen them.

You like Intel good.. I don't care.

WINDSHEAR

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2006
I didn't assume you used anything. I just clicked the nearest reply button, rather than run all the way up to the top of the page. On the other hand, if I had run the page up, I'd probably have paused and reread it, and not have been so direct towards him. My rant is not against him, it is against AMD jerks. And like I said, I'm looking forward to seeing the AM2. :)

pat

Expert
Seriously, neither Intel or AMD is giving us money to use their product. So why would you become emotive about them. Fact is, we give them money.

And both of them just announce product ahead of time to make us rave about what may or may not appear.

YO_KID37

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
Even though the AMD Athlon 64 Series. Can still Out perform a Very High Clocking Intel Processor with better Processing-per-Watt efficiency I mean Very Efficient which could give you longer Processor life than the super power guzzling Processor and eventually savings in your Energy bill if the only thing you run is your Computer and a 60-watt Light bulb. Hahha Lol, :lol: Comparing AMD and Intel is like comparing A Hummer(AMD) to a Abrams Tank(Intel).