Pete,

Would like to make one question about the FMU update:
i.e. Peter Cech arrived at Chelsea without much knowledge, so at the
previous db Cech was just average.
IRL we do know now after his great performances last season he is one of
the best GK on world, is that changed on the new db?
On other words, are the best players from last season tweaked up? and
surely the worst put down?

tks for yr input

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Well this is a screenshot of

Cech

http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/6065/cech4ru.jpg

Terry

http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/7364/terry9hj.jpg

Lampard

http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/5712/lamp0qk.jpg

at the begining of the game with my patch. I think all 3 are fair FM
representations of the real life players.

--
Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/

My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/
"Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> Pete,
>
> Would like to make one question about the FMU update:
> i.e. Peter Cech arrived at Chelsea without much knowledge, so at the
> previous db Cech was just average.
> IRL we do know now after his great performances last season he is one of
> the best GK on world, is that changed on the new db?
> On other words, are the best players from last season tweaked up? and
> surely the worst put down?
>
> tks for yr input
>
> --
> Eduardo Liguori
>
> Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
> http://www.opera.com/m2/

Em Fri, 02 Sep 2005 15:13:04 -0300, Pete "Old boy" Heslop
<shadowalk@gmail.com> escreveu:

> Well this is a screenshot of
>
> Cech
>
> http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/6065/cech4ru.jpg
>
> Terry
>
> http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/7364/terry9hj.jpg
>
> Lampard
>
> http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/5712/lamp0qk.jpg
>
> at the begining of the game with my patch. I think all 3 are fair FM
> representations of the real life players.

Tks Pete it seems fair enough, will try out and tell you my impressions
good work!

--

> Em Fri, 02 Sep 2005 15:13:04 -0300, Pete "Old boy" Heslop
> <shadowalk@gmail.com> escreveu:
>
>> Well this is a screenshot of
>>
>> Cech
>>
>> http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/6065/cech4ru.jpg
>>
>> Terry
>>
>> http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/7364/terry9hj.jpg
>>
>> Lampard
>>
>> http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/5712/lamp0qk.jpg
>>
>> at the begining of the game with my patch. I think all 3 are fair FM
>> representations of the real life players.
>>

> Tks Pete it seems fair enough, will try out and tell you my impressions
> good work!

if you downloaded the game yesterday (the data update i mean) i'd recommend
you download it again today as I added some Transfers such as Ramos moving
to Real, Du Wei to Celtic, Bernard to Rangers and a few others. so the game
is about as Up to date as it could be, I even put the guy Sekou in, that
westham signed then loaned out to Reading.

--
Pete "Old Boy" Heslop

Owner and Forum Admin at: http://www.fmunderground.net/

My Own 24 hour Radio Station (Looking for Djs):
http://sc3.audiorealm.com:12750/

> --
> Eduardo Liguori
>
> Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
> http://www.opera.com/m2/

> if you downloaded the game yesterday (the data update i mean) i'd
> recommend
> you download it again today as I added some Transfers such as Ramos
> moving
> to Real, Du Wei to Celtic, Bernard to Rangers and a few others. so the
> game
> is about as Up to date as it could be, I even put the guy Sekou in, that
> westham signed then loaned out to Reading.

ok, tks

--

"GargoyleBG" <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net> wrote in message
> "Pete "Old boy" Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Well this is a screenshot of
>>
>> Cech
>>
>> http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/6065/cech4ru.jpg
>>

> erm, best keeper Cech sux comparing to:
>
> http://img369.imageshack.us/my.php?image=saja9yc.jpg

LOL gargoyle.

That screenshot of Cech is from the begining of the game, with my Update, so
2004, your game is in 2009, Cech will look a lot more like Saja's stats
there by 2009.

--

Em Sat, 03 Sep 2005 15:12:57 -0300, GargoyleBG <minkov@haskovo.spnet.net>
escreveu:

> "Pete "Old boy" Heslop" <shadowalk@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Well this is a screenshot of
>>
>> Cech
>>
>> http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/6065/cech4ru.jpg
>>

> erm, best keeper Cech sux comparing to:
>
> http://img369.imageshack.us/my.php?image=saja9yc.jpg

but this is on 2009, so Saja have developed into this monster! :)