Sign in with
Your question

HOW CAN I PLAY PES5 WHIT 9200SE AS MEDIUM 1024*768

Tags:
  • Radeon
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 5, 2006 9:24:26 AM

HOW CAN I PLAY PES5 WHIT 9200SE AS MEDIUM 1024*768 Help Me!!

More about : play pes5 whit 9200se medium 1024 768

February 5, 2006 9:44:18 AM

cause its a soccer game, piece of crap*cough

look at the back of the box it recomends a Geforce 4 Ti or higher rofl...
February 5, 2006 12:00:36 PM

Give us more details and we might be able to help!
Related resources
February 5, 2006 12:17:34 PM

512 mb ddr ram
Msi Ati Radeon 128mb ddr 128Bit 9200SE
I want to play Pes5 whit that system what should i do??
February 5, 2006 12:38:22 PM

Hi Zombie,

I still can't make out what your problem is?

Does the game start, do you want to play it at higher settings, does the game crash, is it slow when playing?
February 5, 2006 12:44:02 PM

Hi,
It runs slow when I set to Medium 1024*768 mode but I want to play fast as 1024*768 Medium...
February 5, 2006 12:51:29 PM

Zombie,

Try getting latest graphics driver from Ati.com. Although, I think that your system is too slow - the Graphics Card should be fine, but I think your cpu / memory config might be lacking.

What CPU are you using?
February 5, 2006 12:53:12 PM

Amd Athlon..2800+
February 5, 2006 1:04:26 PM

Okay, see that AA (Anti Antialising is off or Application Controled), same for Anisotropic (excuse my spelling) Filtering (AF) in the ATI Catalyst Control Center or Control Panel - Depending on what drivers you are using.

Alternatively, go to the Catalyst control center/control panel and select the basic setting, then apply. Try the game then.[/img]

Keep in mind that the 9200 is a 4 pixel pipeline card capable of DX8.1 shaders if memory serves me right - so don't push too hard on games.
February 5, 2006 1:12:08 PM

Look a couple of months ago I had a 9550SE :cry:  (that is better than a 9200SE) and the only way I could play PES5 with decent framerates was in 800x600 and graphics set to low :cry:  , so I don't think you are going to be able to play at all on more than 30 FPS :wink: .
February 5, 2006 1:18:38 PM

Okay, that's a new one to me. Didn't know PES5 could be so resource hungry! Great game though.

But that should solve the case.
February 5, 2006 1:19:16 PM

Quote:
Okay, see that AA (Anti Antialising is off or Application Controled), same for Anisotropic (excuse my spelling) Filtering (AF) in the ATI Catalyst Control Center or Control Panel - Depending on what drivers you are using.

Alternatively, go to the Catalyst control center/control panel and select the basic setting, then apply. Try the game then.

Keep in mind that the 9200 is a 4 pixel pipeline card capable of DX8.1 shaders if memory serves me right - so don't push too hard on games.
[/img]
Thanks Vokofpolisiekar
February 6, 2006 1:21:17 PM

Quote:
Zombie,

Try getting latest graphics driver from Ati.com. Although, I think that your system is too slow - the Graphics Card should be fine, but I think your cpu / memory config might be lacking.

What CPU are you using?

..a little funny advice.. the latest drivers are for this days graphic cards and don't containing a newest driver for 9200.. for 9200 are same drivers in this packages for hmm. one year minimal.. :wink:
February 6, 2006 3:18:29 PM

I'm afraid you are wrong - the Radeon series of graphics cards, including the 9200, are supported in each driver. That's why it's a universal driver, 9200 up to the latest X1800 series (and yes the 1900 series is out, but not officially covered by WHQL Catalyst drivers).

Next time, read the release notes.
February 6, 2006 7:59:52 PM

Quote:
I'm afraid you are wrong - the Radeon series of graphics cards, including the 9200, are supported in each driver. That's why it's a universal driver, 9200 up to the latest X1800 series (and yes the 1900 series is out, but not officially covered by WHQL Catalyst drivers).

Next time, read the release notes.

..BUT in the newest package are newest drivers for some graphics card (which have been produced maybe from 6 months ago up to month) and old drivers for old card (as 9200).this drivers are NOT in developmet today so it is not necessary to donwload and install newest driver package only if you are a new graphic card owner..
February 9, 2006 3:51:35 PM

ATI Desktop product family support
The Catalyst® software suite is designed to support the following ATI desktop products:

Radeon® X1800 series
Radeon® X1600 series
Radeon® X1300 series
Radeon® X850 series
Radeon® X800 series
Radeon® X700 series
Radeon® X600 series
Radeon® X550 series
Radeon® X300 series
Radeon® 9X00 series
Radeon® 8500 series
Radeon® 7X00 series

This is the Release notes of Catalyst 6.1 drivers - I rest my case
February 9, 2006 7:15:39 PM

Quote:
ATI Desktop product family support
The Catalyst® software suite is designed to support the following ATI desktop products:

Radeon® X1800 series
Radeon® X1600 series
Radeon® X1300 series
Radeon® X850 series
Radeon® X800 series
Radeon® X700 series
Radeon® X600 series
Radeon® X550 series
Radeon® X300 series
Radeon® 9X00 series
Radeon® 8500 series
Radeon® 7X00 series

This is the Release notes of Catalyst 6.1 drivers - I rest my case

HAHAHA.. for example: if you DOWNLOAD a driver package from 20.1.2006 - this package containing a newest drivers for hmm.. X1300 and other new card on which developers are making "every day" AND some drivers for 9200 which are the same as are in driver package from 20.9.2005 (for example).. i hope that you know understand..
February 9, 2006 7:41:42 PM

Graphics card is very very slow... trust me the 9200SE is a piece of junk, ven for its time.. I know because I owned one myself.. only 800-900Mtexels

If it recommends a GF4 Ti, then its going to need a radeon card like an

8500/9500/9550/9600/9700/9800 and+

Btw, if you look hard enough on eBay you can grab a 9700Pro for around 40 USD, which will run your game at max settings and most of the new games out nowadays on low-medium.
February 11, 2006 1:39:18 PM

Let's say we have a dvd writer, and this dvd writer can change covers to suit your aesthetic needs. So, one month we like a red cover and the next month we like a black cover. The DVD writer remains the same, but we can change the color. Yet it changes the way we percieve and to a certain extent enjoy the dvd writer.

Now, ATi Catalyst drivers works the same way. The driver works for all series of Radeon graphics cards. From a 9000 up until a X1900.

How do I know this? Because when a new game comes out, and we get some artifact problems, then a new driver resolves this. I'm sure that if you did keep a keen eye on Cat drivers and the release notes that you would've noticed a few bug fixes in recent catalyst drivers. So, this most likely means that the driver supports the whole range. I'm sure that if you go to the ATi website, you can actually read that the Cat drivers are a global driver for Radeon cards, meaning (and I'm doing this for some slow people out there) it will still update a 9200 graphics card, each and every month until ATI drops the support for this card.

They do it this way, because they can bring a single driver out each month and this driver will handle all the supported graphics cards. I'd like to think of it as forward thinking. The driver (software) is universal in communicating with the graphics card (hardware).

But, JOZKO, if you don't believe me, then it's your problem. The saying goes: if the head is dumb then the body must suffer. Do yourself a favour and do some research on technologies, especially graphics cards and the drivers that accompany them. Visiting the ATi web site will surely be a GREAT starting point.
February 13, 2006 3:08:49 PM

Quote:
Let's say we have a dvd writer, and this dvd writer can change covers to suit your aesthetic needs. So, one month we like a red cover and the next month we like a black cover. The DVD writer remains the same, but we can change the color. Yet it changes the way we percieve and to a certain extent enjoy the dvd writer.

Now, ATi Catalyst drivers works the same way. The driver works for all series of Radeon graphics cards. From a 9000 up until a X1900.

How do I know this? Because when a new game comes out, and we get some artifact problems, then a new driver resolves this. I'm sure that if you did keep a keen eye on Cat drivers and the release notes that you would've noticed a few bug fixes in recent catalyst drivers. So, this most likely means that the driver supports the whole range. I'm sure that if you go to the ATi website, you can actually read that the Cat drivers are a global driver for Radeon cards, meaning (and I'm doing this for some slow people out there) it will still update a 9200 graphics card, each and every month until ATI drops the support for this card.

They do it this way, because they can bring a single driver out each month and this driver will handle all the supported graphics cards. I'd like to think of it as forward thinking. The driver (software) is universal in communicating with the graphics card (hardware).

But, JOZKO, if you don't believe me, then it's your problem. The saying goes: if the head is dumb then the body must suffer. Do yourself a favour and do some research on technologies, especially graphics cards and the drivers that accompany them. Visiting the ATi web site will surely be a GREAT starting point.

yes.. you are a little right.. but.. this is only for a new card, not for a 3years old card..
February 13, 2006 3:16:27 PM

also, if i'm not mistaken, most 9200se cards are integrated video cards to the motherboard and use shared memory.

this will also crush performance. my friend had a shuttle w a 9200. he got faster performance out of a Radeon 7500 than the 9200, but the 9200 gave him some more advanced features.

we would just swap the cards depending on his use. he was too cheap to buy a decent new card
!