Nav trainer

I went to this site, http://www.navfltsm.addr.com/nav-downloads.htm, and
downloaded and installed the trainer. Problem is that I already had a
C182 in Fs8. When in the program and I try to bring up the trainer I
get the c182 that was installed. Should I have chosen the option to
over right the old files?

Mike

mike wheelock wrote:
> I went to this site, http://www.navfltsm.addr.com/nav-downloads.htm, and
> downloaded and installed the trainer. Problem is that I already had a
> C182 in Fs8. When in the program and I try to bring up the trainer I
> get the c182 that was installed. Should I have chosen the option to
> over right the old files?
>
> Mike

Found the problem:) So I was looking in the wrong place. The read me
2k2.txt was missing a line "It is NOT under the listing of "Cessna"" I
installed it on 2k4 and saw the missing line.