Linksys WRV54G VPN issue

I have issue connecting 2 similar Linksys WRV54G devices via static VPN.

Both devices has a proper internet connection. all settings seems to filled
in correctly.

Site A:
Local secure group 192.168.168.0/24
Remote secure group 192.168.169.0/24
Remote secure gateway x.x.x.x (external IP address of Site B)

Site B:
Local secure group 192.168.169/24
Remote secure group 192.168.168.0/24
Remote secure gateway y.y.y.y (external IP address of Site A)

I have tried with and without encryption but no luck.
On both ends it's "waiting for connection" with a button "disconnect" so I
assume it's trying to connect.
I have enabled logging to Email but I could't find my clue in there too.

There used to be two Edimax routers in place with a proper static dedicated
VPN tunnel between these sites.

Anyone familiar with these model or has the same setup ?

thanks in advance

mikeb

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2003

Typo in your post or maybe the config? should be 192.168.169.0
Just a thought.

> Site B:
> Local secure group 192.168.169/24

Yes, this was a type indeed.
Thanks for the notice.

"MikeB" <nospam@btclick.com> wrote in message
> Typo in your post or maybe the config? should be 192.168.169.0
> Just a thought.
>

> > Site B:
> > Local secure group 192.168.169/24

TRENDING THREADS