terry

Please help. I have installed the Backup Utility to my
Windows XP Home from the ValueAdd folder on my Windows XP
CD. I would like to backup to a CD-RW disc on drive D,
but the Backup wizard only offers A Drive and Floppy Disc
on A Drive. What can I do? Any assistance would be much
appreciated. Thanks
P.S. This is the first time I have used this, or any
newsgroup, so a direct reply to me would help. Thanks
again.

Windows Backup Does Not Back Up to CD-R, CD-RW, or DVD-R Devices
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315255&Product=winxp

HOW TO: Use Backup to Back Up Files and Folders on Your Computer in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308422&Product=winxp

HOW TO: Copy Information to a CD in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;306524

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP