Epson Photo 820 Refilling

I was wondering if anyone has found a reliable refill ink for these
cartridges that won't cause clogging issues, and produces high wuality
prints. Too much to ask for? If you have found such a product please
let us know.

TIA

Steve S <user@example.net> wrote in news:rv8qd.1909$u81.1500
@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net:

> I was wondering if anyone has found a reliable refill ink for these
> cartridges that won't cause clogging issues, and produces high wuality
> prints. Too much to ask for? If you have found such a product please
> let us know.
>
> TIA

I have two Epson R300s and use abacusink on ebay , checking price on your
820 with them shows:

Epson Photo 810/820 Inkjet Cartridge - Black Item number: 6723565193
Price: US $0.25

Epson Photo 810/820 Inkjet Cartridge - Color Item number: 6723565216
Price: US $2.45

No problems with the R300s and these compatible ink cartridges