Level-D 767 crack

Hi there, recently purchased Level-D 767 , but have been unable to
reinstall it after wiping my PC. I contacted Flight1 bu they have been
unable to help me. I downloaded it again, if anyone has any info on
how to crack the wrapper then I could install it again. i'd really not
like to have to pay $40 again just for something I already bought.
Thanks for the help.

thank you all for your help. I requested my key, and am now again
flying the wild blue

Thank you for all your help.

I took all of your advice and got my key from Flight1. I didn't
realize I had this option to me until now. Thank you for your help.

mcatherman0@frostburg.edu wrote:
> Hi there, recently purchased Level-D 767 , but have been unable to
> reinstall it after wiping my PC. I contacted Flight1 bu they have been
> unable to help me. I downloaded it again, if anyone has any info on
> how to crack the wrapper then I could install it again. i'd really not
> like to have to pay $40 again just for something I already bought.
> Thanks for the help.

They probably couldn't help you because they had never heard of you. We
tend to treat software pirates the same way around here. I'm sure if
you sent them some sort of proof-of-purchase, they would be glad to
provide you with the info you need. What's that? You don't have a
proof-of-purchase? Why am I not surprised?

<mcatherman0@frostburg.edu> wrote:

> I downloaded it again, if anyone has any info on
> how to crack the wrapper then I could install it again. i'd really not
> like to have to pay $40 again just for something I already bought.

If you really bought it as you claim, go here to get a legitimate
replacement key file:

https://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=keyrequest

I know this works well because I have had to do the same.

--
Peter

If you 'bought it' like you claimed to have, you would have no trouble
getting assistance from Flight1.

So instead of trying to pirate it, buy it.

John

Goran

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2004

requesting a crack for software add ons is very frowned upon in this
newsgroup. You may have a legitimate copy, but be careful what you ask for
here. There is always a way to get your software re-installed.
Glad you got it sorted.

<mcatherman0@frostburg.edu> wrote in message
>I took all of your advice and got my key from Flight1. I didn't
> realize I had this option to me until now. Thank you for your help.

ok its nice to see people going against piracy here, but I think you all
jumped on him then about him pirating the software

--
www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
> Hi there, recently purchased Level-D 767 , but have been unable to
> reinstall it after wiping my PC. I contacted Flight1 bu they have been
> unable to help me. I downloaded it again, if anyone has any info on
> how to crack the wrapper then I could install it again. i'd really not
> like to have to pay $40 again just for something I already bought.
> Thanks for the help.

dallas

"Chris Harries"
> ok its nice to see people going against piracy here, but I think you all
> jumped on him then about him pirating the software

His story was a little suspect as it's just not that hard to get a key
replaced from Flight1.

KDFW

"Chris Harries" <chrisflyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> ok its nice to see people going against piracy here, but I think you all
> jumped on him then about him pirating the software

Fair comment in this case but you can't blame people when a phrase 'how to
crack the wrapper...' is used :)

Chris