Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

What case for 120mm rads?

  • Heatsinks
  • Cases
  • Fan
  • Overclocking
Last response: in Overclocking
February 6, 2006 12:37:55 PM

I'm thinking of getting a new case. I have a single 120mm rad and would like a case that made fixing that and an additional one easy. Are there any cases that have double 120mm fan holes already? I've done enough dremeling on the existing case for the time being!

Thanks in advance!


More about : case 120mm rads

February 7, 2006 8:06:10 AM

Hmm, the p-180 looks complicated, but I like the GPU blower system. It would help get some air on the ram sinks when the gpu is water cooled. It's also got a top mounted 120mm fan which I think is the way to go.

However, the thermal take one has the water pipe ports on the back. That would be a luxury when it comes to fitting my external reservoir! It's also relatively uncluttered, which is a good thing.

Any others? Are there any with more than one top mounted 120mm fan holes?
Related resources
February 7, 2006 8:40:00 AM

The Lian-Li PC-V1200 series is spacious and can hold up 1x120mm radiator pretty well. There is also the PC-V1000, which is smaller and cant really promise it'll work, and the huge PC-V2000 which will fit as much radiators as you can imagine... :twisted:
February 7, 2006 8:03:12 PM

The thermaltake is nice i have the kandalf, it basically the same as the armor except the kandalf has a door. Anyways has lots of space and very good ventilation has like 4 fans out of the box. Light and stable.