hellcatjr

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2002
Hello all. I'm a usual reader of THG. I've been coming to this website for a few years now, and well... In all honesty, today I read the KOTOR 2 review. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not really a star wars fan. I could tell ya the story...kinda... maybe of the first 3 but the new ones or anything else it would be a no go. Hell I'd have no clue about any of it. But what bothered me about the review was seeing that it was clearly reviewed by people who have no real intreast (now atleast) in the RPG genre. hell one of em even said it was a dieing genre. (as if FPS have brought new and innovative ideas that haven't been done 100x pre-release.) I found it a bit funny and well a bit over ephisized on fast paced action (which was clearly what the reviewer was expecting) and instead backed it through the story (a.k.a. what a rpg is about....) I dunno maybe it was just me, but i completely find the review a tad funny in its own right.... but yeah.

<A HREF="http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8187265" target="_new">Veni, vidi, vici."</A>
<font color=red>"Alea Iacta Est"</font color=red>

Esso

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2001
You'll find most of their gaming reviews just stating that the game is good fun (even if the game is horrible). It's always the same, they should really get rid of the reviews or get some one else to do them.