logout accessing floppy drive A

When I logout from windows, logout activates drive a, even though there is
nothing in the drive. Logout then opens a window that states program ending.
Drive A is still running until you select end task in the window. Then
windows logs me out. What makes logout select drive a before completing
logout?

thanks
--
Richard Stevensonn/a

Check NAV (if you have Norton AV or Security) - make sure in the options
(its buried deep) that check drive "A" at shutdown are not selected.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service

"new_englander" <newenglander@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I logout from windows, logout activates drive a, even though there is
> nothing in the drive. Logout then opens a window that states program
> ending.
> Drive A is still running until you select end task in the window. Then
> windows logs me out. What makes logout select drive a before completing
> logout?
>
> thanks
> --
> Richard Stevensonn/a

Can you give more info on where to find the Drive A check box in NAV