Casseopia Compatibility with Office 2003

September 17, 2004 8:48:17 AM

I have a casseopia BE 300 that has always synced up without a problem to
Outlook 2000. However, we just upgraded to Office 2003, and I can no
longer sync. Does anyone know if the Casseopia BE 300 should be
compatible with Office 2003?

Thank.

Please respond to my email address above.
Anonymous
September 18, 2004 3:29:10 AM

Make sure you have the latest version of ActiveSync installed.
"Vicky " <vicki.robison@nielsenmedia.com> wrote in message

> I have a casseopia BE 300 that has always synced up without a problem to
> Outlook 2000. However, we just upgraded to Office 2003, and I can no
> longer sync. Does anyone know if the Casseopia BE 300 should be
> compatible with Office 2003?
>
> Thank.
>
> Please respond to my email address above.

Anonymous
September 18, 2004 3:29:11 AM

The Casio BE-300 is not a Pocket PC. Casio used Windows CE (and later
Windows CE.NET) to build it but chose not to use the Microsoft provided
Pocket PC layer.

So, the best bet would be to check with Casio to learn if it is
compatible with synching to Office 2003 desktop components.
--
Todd Ogasawara, MS-MVP/Mobile Devices
Online Editor - http://MobileViews.com/ -- PDA & Wireless Info

!