SP2 Download Here

People know where to download SP2. It will be on the
Windows Update site I think by tommorow. We don't need
to go to your site.

(click download)

James Dawson wrote:
> SoftPedia released SP2 onto their site at
> http://www.softpedia.com/public/cat/13/9/13-9-177.shtml (click
> download)

No, you moron, they did not. Had you bothered to follow the download link
from that site you're peddling you would see that it redirects straight back
to MS. But you obviously haven't, or you would cease and desist from posting
this garbage.
lose his marbles?

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Miss Perspicacia Tick" <misstick@lancre.dw> wrote in message news:Dv_Wc.33420$Dz3.2619@fe48.usenetserver.com...
> James Dawson wrote:
>> SoftPedia released SP2 onto their site at
>> http://www.softpedia.com/public/cat/13/9/13-9-177.shtml (click
>> download)
>

> No, you moron, they did not. Had you bothered to follow the download link
> from that site you're peddling you would see that it redirects straight back
> to MS. But you obviously haven't, or you would cease and desist from posting
> this garbage.

As usual, you're wrong, and you DIDN'T (OBVIOUSLY) see that ther are several links, one them them to MS, and the others to different sites, offing the download. When will you ever live by the words you screech at others?